Friday, May 13, 2011

Important Reminders!!

Hello Class,

We are almost there!! But we really need everyone's help in order to be completely prepared for our big night!! Please try and adjust your schedules to be here on the following dates, but if you cannot make it, please let us know.

Wednesday 18th: Be here at 3pm to move and clean boards.

Friday 20th: Be here at 9:30am for normal class time. We will be taking attendance for this. Garrett will be doing a demo on how to set up the structures, so EVERYONE really needs to be in class because each person is responsible for their own set-up.

Thursday 26th: Everyone needs to meet in the classroom at 9am. We need to have a meeting about the schedule for the day, and we need to have time to load the Uhaul so we can be ready to set up at City Hall right when 11am hits.

Unfortunately, only a small group of us stayed in class today to get the boards painted. These boards need multiple coats, so it takes a while. Anyone who can come to class any day next week, please let us know by commenting on this blog so we can try to get a group for multiple days next week.

Again, please communicate with us. And remember, people who are not helping/participating are being noted and this can affect your grade.

Thanks,
Jenni

18 comments:

  1. Hey Jenni,
    I can make it to all of that, and I was thinking I would stay later on wednesday and help paint after we are done moving the boards and cleaning them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni,
    sorry i can not make it on Friday because i have finals...i start from 8am i finish around 12:30pm

    if i finish early i will come for sure...i'll keep updating everyone in the blog.

    For Wed. i will be there to help.
    hopefully everything goes by smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in for all of it and i can also stay later on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni,

    I am sorry to say that I cannot make it to Friday (20th) because I will be flying out to Canada for my brother's graduation.
    I could ask my friend to teach me if that is ok.
    other than that, I will be there for other days.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot come Wednesday because I work in Santa Cruz until 7pm (maybe after?). I will be in class this Monday and Tuesday (the 16th and 17th) and can help with anything that needs doing. Friday the 20th I have a final, but not until 12.15, so I can be there at 9.30am.
    Thank you for all of your hard work Jenni, you're doing a really good job~


    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work until 7:30pm on Wednesday, but if people will still be in the classroom around 8, I can come to help. I am off all day Thursday if people will be there that day also. And of course I will be there Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ill be there Wed after work, so about 5:30 and Friday for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes on Wednesday to Clean & Paint Boards.
    Yes on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can be there wednesday around 7pm, if anyone will still be in the classroom. I will not be there to carry boards but do not mind cleaning extra boards that night. I will be there friday for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Correction:
    I am only free Friday to clean and paint.
    I've a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so I won't be able to make it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. kinda last minute, but if anyone wants to meet tomorrow night (tuesday) to finish painting, or add another coat of paint, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can be at school all day thursday to paint if anyone else cares to join me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thursday works better than Wednesday for me. Anna, I can be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am unable to make Wednesday, but I will be there Thursday afternoon and for the first part of Friday...I talked to Sam and Ashly on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the response everyone! I don't know anyone else that can paint tonight so let's do this.. Anyone who can meet tomorrow we will wok on painting an cleaning the boards. If we need another day of painting I'll let you know.

    Thanks,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be there on Wednesday at 3 but I can't make it on Friday I have a final at 930-1230 n then I have work after...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will be there on Wednesday at 3 and Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't make Wednesday or Friday-

    Wednesday I have work and Friday is my sisters wedding. But I can do Thursday and Monday-

    I'm sorry to respond so late but I am having internet trouble at home!

    Just let me know if there are extra days- I don't even mind staying late those days.

    ReplyDelete